Guide for Toi
ANYTIME YOU EDIT A START DATE
ADMIN > products
choose "sorting" in the submenu
drag and drop the products to the correct order
- Always categorize events
- stop using posters
- either have antoine create square versions with logo only, or send it to me to see if i can trim it
Create a New Registration for each event each year.
This will make it much easier to retrieve registrant data when you need to export the list
DUPLICATE THE TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION
ADMIN > Forms > Forms
- Mouse Over "Tournament Event Registration"
- Select "Duplicate"
- Edit "Tournament Event Registration (1)"
- change title at top of page to "Battle of the Borders Registration - 2020" or whatever the event is
- click "update"
- SUBMENU - under title >Settings > Confirmations
- set the custom confirmation message in "message"
DUPLICATE A PRODUCT
- Duplicate a recent event/product as you are accustomed to.
- Edit the relevant details as normal.
- Important: Under "Gravity Forms" in the "Product Data Area"
- Select the Form you just created which should be the same name as the new Event.
- set display title
- entries & notifications - send notifications
EXPORT LIST OF REGISTRANTS
ADMIN > Forms > Import/Export
- You will be on Export Entries
- Select the Event (form) from the list
- Checkmark what information you would like included on the export.
- Download Export File.
this is the code to paste into the "extra field" if event includes a coaches packet
<a href="https://byfsports.org/store/coaches-packet-registration/"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-9004111222016398" src="https://byfsports.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/bb-image-builder_ad-college-coaches-packet.png" alt="" width="441" height="331" /></a>